Pages

Come Visit the new site!

The time has come for me to blend my photography with my love for blogging and create a place for families to come and hang out or get their very own family photo session.

www.rubyellenphotography.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Texture Inspiration

Pin It Today is fashion day again on my blog. I spend all week looking for inspiration to launch from, some weeks are easier than others. Today it just popped for me. I was looking through my twitter account and saw my new follower @MrModernRep with a stunning website. And there it was, a room with an amazing textured wall behind a timeless area rug.  I am a lover of texture, it just makes my mouth water. As I started browsing through various websites for today's look it occurred to me that texture was the glue that held all these fabulous pieces together. So here you have it:

My inspiration:
photo courtesy of http://www.modernrepresentation.com as pinned on Hotmom2boys
 "favorite places and spaces" on www.pinterest.com
The Fabulous Blouse:

The Limited Pleated Sleeveless Blouse $49.90
photo courtesy of thelimited.com as pinned on Hotmom2boys board "fashionista within me" on www.pinterest.com

The Pants:

Loft Julie Herringbone Trouser Pants $59.99

photo courtesy of  loft.com as pinned on Hotmom2boys board "fashionista within me" on www.pinterest.com

The accessory:

A brown cuff bracelet ornate Asian design, theshagbag  on Etsy, $16.95
photo courtesy of Esty (theshagbag) as pinned on Hotmom2boys board "fashionista within me" on www.pinterest.com

The shoes: I do own these shoes and love them to death. They are super sexy and very versatile.
Tough Cookie 2 by Not Rated, $49.99
photo courtesy of journeys.com as pinned on Hotmom2boys board "fashionista within me" on www.pinterest.com
Completed outfit comes in at around $176.83. Not bad for being completely stylish and texture ridden! Plus each piece holds such great character that they can be worn over and over with many different options. I love to include pieces in my wardrobe that could be displayed as pieces of art, that is kind of the idea of fashion design isn't it, lol. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment