Pages

Come Visit the new site!

The time has come for me to blend my photography with my love for blogging and create a place for families to come and hang out or get their very own family photo session.

www.rubyellenphotography.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow me Friday & linky party

Pin It

I was able to get this great shot when I got to work on Tuesday morning! Pumpkins have arrived!

It's Friday and the first day of Autumn. It doesn't get any better than that. And to top it off I had a spectacular week here on my blog. So many exciting things! First of all, link parties rock! I have met so many cool bloggers that I have started and that have started following me. I have 47 lovely followers now which is a big deal to me, that's nearly 50! :) I know a lot of blogs that have hundreds of followers or even thousands but they had to start somewhere, right?

This week instead of featuring 5 blogs I follow, I am going to give links to all the fun new bloggers that started following me this week. Now, if you started following me this week and I missed your blog somehow please let me know and I will post it as soon as possible. I always follow back so technically this post is just a giant "people I follow" list. Be sure to stop by each of their lovely blogs and leave a kind comment. It won't be hard, I promise! These ladies are talented and so much fun to follow!

Angela from Mommy Time Out
Chloe from Mama's Musings
Kristybelle from Kristybelle's
Sarah from Alderberry Hill
Vicky from Mess for Less

That's 18 lovely followers in one week! I hope to continue to gain followers in the coming weeks and years because, let's face it, they are what makes blogging fun!

Thanks again to all of my new followers!!!

Now, here is your chance to link up and show me your site.

Rules:
#1. Visit one of the sites listed above  and give them a nice comment letting them know where you found out about them.
#2. Follow me through GFC and grab the Follow me Friday button.
#3. Link up to your own favorite blog post or linky party.

Have fun and I look forward to my first successful link party!















8 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! Cute blog!
    Briana @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brianna for getting the party started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the party.:) I like the idea of new follower features.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love finding new blogs..yours is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fantastic blog and lovely famuily! Keep up the great work!!

    Hopping by from Lots' of Lovin' Weekend Hop. I am your newest GFC follower. I hope you can stop by www.indianacouponsavings.com and follow back. Debs Dealz and I host a daily blog hop. Check it out at www.debsdealz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey robyn! thanks for the invite. now following (:

    XOXO, kelli & kristi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lolly Jane thanks for linking up and following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thanks for sharing my little blog! You are too kind :)

    ReplyDelete