Pages

Come Visit the new site!

The time has come for me to blend my photography with my love for blogging and create a place for families to come and hang out or get their very own family photo session.

www.rubyellenphotography.com

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My newest baby is due this week!

Pin It
I am so excited to be welcoming a brand new:
Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens + Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens
into our household!
I am ready to take my blogging world to a new level. You think you saw too many pictures before, you ain't seen nothing yet!  :) I have always loved photography and have decided that I must not wait any longer to take it to the next level.
No more pictures that are out of focus, blurry or dark~ thank the Lord for that!
Now I just need to put my Photography is Stunning board on Pinterest to work and start snapping my little heart out. I can hardly wait to get my hands on it.
Project for this weekend after I finish all my Christmas cards:
I have pinned this from Ikat Bag and can't wait to get it made!
Unleash the beast~this Mama is now a photographer!

2 comments:

  1. Suhweeeet! I'm jealous! If you need any pointers on how to use it to its full capacity, let me know.... and I would love to see how your strap turns out... and would love to have you make me one (I would pay you for it, get the fabric for it and everything) I would love to have an awesome handmade camera strap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Lori! I will try to make mine then let you know how it goes. We will have to meet up sometime and swap camera tips!

    ReplyDelete