Pages

Come Visit the new site!

The time has come for me to blend my photography with my love for blogging and create a place for families to come and hang out or get their very own family photo session.

www.rubyellenphotography.com

Friday, January 13, 2012

The Snow has arrived

Pin It
Although I was enjoying the 50 degree days that we've had in the month of December and January, I suppose it is time for a good old-fashioned snow. I took advantage of the photo opportunity with my new Cannon and was pleasantly suprised to see how my first snow photos turned out. Snow is pretty, after all.



Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

2 comments:

  1. We finally got a dusting last Saturday, but by the time my excited boys got dressed to go outside it had melted. Such a strange winter! Enjoy your white precipitation!

    wanderingstill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are enjoying looking at it now we are just waiting to go play! Still a little too cold for the little guys. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Michelle!

    ReplyDelete