Pages

Come Visit the new site!

The time has come for me to blend my photography with my love for blogging and create a place for families to come and hang out or get their very own family photo session.

www.rubyellenphotography.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

pinTerEST Kitchen: Homemade Jello Roll Ups

Pin It

This past Sunday the boys and I had a fun day together. We just hung out all morning then went to the park after naps followed by a quick trip to the store to get some treats to eat. I knew I had seen a fun recipe on Pinterest for Homemade Jello Roll Ups from the blog Joy of Jello that looked like this:
And my Test Kitchen Results:

Start by microwaving the 1 cup water for 1 minute on high in the microwave. Add both boxes of jello powder and stir to dissolve. Then put in the microwave for another minute.

Then stir in the marshmallows. And put back in the microwave for about 45 seconds or until the marshmallows are puffy. Then stir to combine, and pour into greased pan. Refridgerate for about an hour. Loosen edges with a knife and roll up and slice with dental floss or thread.
Now it's time to enjoy!

So fabulous! And so easy! The boys and I gobbled them right up. What a great treat for the end of a great day. We will be making these often at our house. I did double the recipe using 2- 3 ounce boxes of Strawberry Jello, 1 cup boiling water, and 3 cups of marshmallows. And put it in a 9x13 pan. It worked perfectly. Have fun making jello for all your little kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment