Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh, PB2 where have you been all my life?

Pin It
In case you haven't heard, I'm on the path to being in the best shape ever. It's hard, very hard work to get to the goal that I have in mind. I started out this plan at a whoppin' 31% body fat and just needing to tone up all over. Within 5 weeks time I have already lost 4 inches off my waist and toned up all over and I still have 7 weeks to go.

On a plan like this Ice cream just doesn't fit into the mix. The idea is to eat as clean as possible not even counting calories at first, just eating healthy. Doing this as a girl who loves her sweets it presents a major challenge that I struggle with daily. How do I get the sweet taste I crave without the calories and guilt?

Well, there is this miracle product called PB2. It is all natural with no additives. Just roasted peanuts, cocoa, sugar and salt all made into a powder form. I first heard of this over at Dashing Dish a fabulous blog with AMAZING recipes. And, when I got to the store they only had PB2 with chocolate so I decided to give it a try. Soooooo good! Best of all it has only 45 calories per 2 Tablespoons!

Friday's are my "Cheat" days. Now when I say "cheat" I mean having fruit and PB2 not a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. And today was when my new FAVORITE sweet treat was born.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana "Ice Cream"
1 cup frozen banana slices
1/3 cup unsweetened Almond milk
1 Tablespoon PB2 with Chocolate

Throw all ingredients into a blender and pulse until blended. Out of this world.


This will be a sweet treat your entire family will love!

2 comments:

  1. this looks amazing! I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! It's my favorite "cheat" dessert! :)

    ReplyDelete